Avraham Ben-Tzvi is a bilingual and international-oriented Israeli attorney, admitted to practice since 2009, with vast experience representing and advising corporations in a variety of corporate and civil practice areas such as capital markets, corporate law, commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, project finance and tenders (including BOT), banking and financial services, venture capital, private equity, international law, and litigation. Including prior experience at one of Israel’s leading corporate law firms and work as general counsel and chief legal officer to Tel Aviv Stock Exchange, Nasdaq, OTC and dual-listed Israeli companies, Avraham has advised many public companies, offiers amd shareholders on all aspects of their corporate, securities and commercial needs. This includes “going public”, dual-listing, secondary offerings, reporting compliance, and M&A transactional work.
Avraham represented clients in many private placement transactions, as well as having represented issuers and underwriters in numerous listings, public offering and other capital market transactions on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and U.S. capital markets. Selected clients and transactions include:
▪ Tower Semiconductor Ltd. - ongoing corporate and securities matters, acquisitions (Micron, Panasonic), registration statements.
▪ Silicom Ltd. - external in-house counsel, ongoing corporate and securities matters, registration statements.
▪ Pointer Telocation Ltd. - ongoing securities matters, registration statements.
▪ BioLine Rx Ltd. - ongoing securities matters, ATM offering, registration statements.
▪ Elbit Vision Systems Ltd. – corporate debt restructuring with Israeli banks, ongoing corporate and securities matters, registration statements.
▪ Aegis Capital - Alcobra Ltd. NASDAQ IPO.
▪ Maxim Group - Galmed NASDAQ IPO.
▪ Medigus Ltd. - in-house counsel, ongoing commercial, corporate and securities matters, PIPEs, underwritten TASE resale prospectus with Rosario Capital, cross-listing registration to NASDAQ dual-listing, registration statements.
▪ Purple Biotech Ltd. (formerly Kitov Pharma Ltd.) - in-house counsel, ongoing commercial, corporate and securities matters, PIPEs, Registered Direct Offerings and Equity Distribution (ATM) Agreements, cross-listing and IPO to NASDAQ dual-listing, follow-on offerings, registration statements, cash and stock acquisitions of subsidiaries, securities class actions.
▪ UAS Drone Corp. – represented a group of Duke Robotics Inc. lenders and shareholders as part of the acquisition of Duke Robotics by UAS Drone along with a simultaneous convertible loan financing and registration of the newly issued shares.
▪ Israel Infrastructure Fund (IIF) - first ever acquisition by Israeli capital markets funds of an Israeli BOT concessionaire, Derech Eretz Highways (Highway 6).
▪ Tate and Lyle PLC - divestiture of a JV with Gadot TASE listed Biochemicals Ltd.
Avraham is also a licensed Israeli notary.
Prior to studying law, Avraham acquired diverse commercial experience in business development roles at global oriented hi-tech firms in the financial services and telecommunications industries, as well as significant experience in finance roles as a credit officer at a leading money center financial institution in New York City, as well as a corporate treasurer at a leading Israeli manufacturing firm.
During his extensive legal career Daniel has developed exceptionally high skills in negotiation, advocacy, legal research, and writing and analytical skills.
Having all aspects of complex matrimonial and family litigation as well as commercial litigation matters, including all phases of discovery and pretrial proceedings, trials and appeals, Daniel has developed a familiarity with many areas of law. He has been involved in estate resolution matters, legal incompetency and guardianship matters, and durable powers of attorney. He has represented clients in arbitration proceedings and drawn up hundreds of mediation agreements. He also serves as a mediator and arbitrator.
he manages countless personal status and divorce cases, as well as family law cases including.
Daniel graduated with a Juris Doctor degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law of Yeshiva University. He also holds a BA in Psychology from Yeshiva University, New York.
Daniel is a certified mediator and a member of the Israel Bar Association. He is also licensed to practice law in New York State.